Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the blog for Dance Infotainment. My goal with dance infotainment is to provide the world's most comprehensive online dance resource.

I realized what a struggle it was for me to get up and dance when I first started. If there was a community of dance information, advice, tips, activities, studios, teachers, Q&A, and product reviews, I would have started dancing more quickly. This also helps veteran dancers connect and diversify their skills. 

In the blog section, I'll be providing personal experiences, perspectives, and commentaries. This is altogether separate from the other articles I will post. If it's an article, it will have input from official people. If it's a blog, it's strictly my thoughts.

I hope you find everything related to Dance Infotainment to be both entertaining and informative. See you on the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment